Intellectual Property Statement
NewLevel Egypt LLC.’s names and logos and all related trademarks, trade names and other intellectual property are the property of NewLevel Egypt LLC. and cannot be used without its express prior written permission.
All Materials contained in our website(s), presentation(s) and promotional materials are protected by copyright laws, and may not be reproduced, republished, distributed, broadcasted or otherwise exploited in any manner without the express prior written permission of NewLevel Egypt LLC. Use of our materials depends on our approval, without altering or removing any trademark, copyright or other notice from such material.
All ideas and concepts detailed our business proposals/website or emails have been developed exclusively by NewLevel Egypt LLC. and are considered by NewLevel Egypt LLC. to be of a propriety nature. These ideas and concepts remain the property of NewLevel Egypt LLC.
In this respect, we ask our clients/suppliers and partners to honor our propriety rights to the content of this proposal/website/emails and refrain from disclosing its content to our competitors or any third party. Unauthorized use of these ideas and concepts is strictly prohibited.
This policy applies to information held about clients and prospective clients, suppliers and prospective suppliers, contacts, web users and all other persons about whom NewLevel Egypt LLC holds information. By ‘information,’ we mean personal information about you that we collect, use, share and store.
In this policy, “we,” “us,” and “our” means NewLevel Egypt LLC, Company commercial registration number 68545 and “you” means the individual to whom the information relates.
What we collect
- Your name.
- Your contact information such as your address, email address and telephone number.
- Information about you that you give us in person, on our website or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise.
- Information in relation to the assistance which you require from us, any products which you may wish to purchase from us or the services which you may wish for us to render.
How we collect information about you
- We collect information you give to us when you ask for any of our proposals or events
- We collect information which you give us when you complete any online application forms via our website or if/when you elect to subscribe for any newsletters (or similar correspondence).
What we do with the information we gather
We use your information to:
- To provide information to you about upcoming training programs, ideas and other events or news which are pertinent to us or our industry.
- To keep you informed about news and events that we think you may find interesting.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any agreements entered into between you and us.
- To communicate with you.
- To comply with legal and regulatory obligations.
- For security and to check your identity.
Legal basis for processing
Our processing of your personal information is necessary:
- for the performance of contracts to which you will be a party to and in order to take steps, at your request, prior to you entering into those contracts.
- for the purposes of legitimate interests pursued by us; and/or
- in order to comply with a legal obligation to which we are subject.
In relation to any processing of special categories of personal data, we will rely on obtaining specific consent from you at the time unless there is otherwise a legal requirement for us to process such information.
Where our processing is based on the legitimate interest grounds described above, those legitimate interests are: (i) collecting personal information to provide you with a smooth and efficient client experience; (ii) to make sure you receive updated information on our business activities; and (iii) to provide the services you have requested.
Transferring your information
Your personal information may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside EGYPT and may also be processed by staff operating outside EGYPT who work for us, or for one of our service providers.
When we, or our permitted third parties, transfer your information outside EGYPT, we or they will impose obligations on the recipients of that data to protect your information to the standard required in Egypt or otherwise require the recipient to subscribe to international frameworks intended to enable secure data sharing. In the case of transfers by us, we may also transfer your information where: (i) the transfer is to a country deemed to provide adequate protection of your information by the Protection of Personal Information Act (EGYPT); (ii) the European Commission or (iii) where you have consented to the transfer.
Where you are one of our clients or have otherwise agreed to be contacted for marketing, we may use your personal information to send you information about our business events, training programs, promotions and services. You can unsubscribe from receiving them at any time. Details of how to unsubscribe are included on each electronic mailing we send you. You can unsubscribe by clicking in the Unsubscribe hyperlink which is included in every electronic mailing.
How long will we keep your information?
We will only keep the information we collect about you for as long as required for the purposes set out above or as required to comply with any legal obligations to which we are subject. This will involve us periodically reviewing our files to check that information is accurate, up-to-date and still required.
Where we are permitted to send you direct marketing communications, we may retain your contact information necessary for this purpose, for as long as you do not unsubscribe from receiving the same from us. If you opt out from marketing, we will retain your information to enable us to respect your wishes to not be contacted for marketing purposes.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Changes to this policy
Any changes we make to our policy in the future will be posted on this page and, where appropriate, notified to you by e-mail. Please check our website to see any updates or changes to our policy.
Compliance with relevant legislation
We shall ensure that at all times your data is obtained, processed, stored and utilized in a manner which is consistent with all relevant and applicable data protection laws, legislation and/or regulations (including the Protection of Personal Information Act of South Africa and (on a voluntary basis) the European Union Data Protection rules/ regulations).